FP CAPE contributes to the global family planning and evaluation literatures using innovative FP CAPE methods and evaluation findings. We list here the presentations and posters that we presented at various conferences.
- Impact of COVID-19 on the implementation and outcomes of family planning grants in Nigeria* – Presentation, 6th Nigeria Family Planning Conference (Abuja, Nigeria), December 7–11, 2020.
- Effect of capacity-building strategies with Nigeria Ministries of Health on data use for monitoring family planning program: A qualitative study* – Poster, 9th AfrEA International Conference (Abidjan, Cote D’Ivoire), March 11–15, 2019.
- Capacity for coordination and optimizing resources at the levels of government to implement family planning programs in Nigeria: A Qualitative study* – Presentation, 5th Nigeria Family Planning Conference (Abuja, Nigeria), December 4–6, 2018.
- Lessons learned from a portfolio-level evaluation in Nigeria and DRC: The Family Planning Country Action Process Evaluation (FP CAPE) – Poster, International Conference on Family Planning 2018 (Kigali, Rwanda), November 12–15, 2018.
- Identifying key stakeholder networks through social network analysis: Visualizing portfolio-level connections for family planning programs in the DRC – Presentation, American Evaluation Association Conference 2018 (Cleveland, OH, USA), October 29 – November 3, 2018.
- Introducing a structured systems-thinking approach to uncover ongoing supports and barriers in a network of family planning activities – Presentation, American Evaluation Association Conference 2018 (Cleveland, OH, USA), October 29 – November 3, 2018.
- Interactive timeline: Data collection, visualization and dissemination tool all in one. Experience from a prospective portfolio-level evaluation for family planning programs in DRC and Nigeria – Poster, American Evaluation Association Conference 2018 (Cleveland, OH, USA), October 29 – November 3, 2018.
- Choice and source of contraceptive method in Kinshasa, DRC – Presentation, 14th International Conference on Urban Health (Coimbra, Portugal), September 26–29, 2017.
- Experience designing and implementing a prospective, complexity aware portfolio level evaluation for family planning programs in Democratic Republic of Congo and Nigeria – Presentation, American Evaluation Association Conference 2017 (Washington, DC, USA), November 6–11, 2017.
* In-country staff or partners presented