FP CAPE coordinates with Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF) and partners to annually organize meetings with BMGF family planning (FP) grantees, program officers, and other FP stakeholders in DRC and Nigeria. We list here presentations and materials presented at the meetings.
1. NURHI 2 Midterm Learning Evaluation Dissemination Meeting – Abuja, February 28, 2020.
- Meeting agenda
- NURHI 2 Midterm Learning Evaluation results: Has NURHI 2 achieved its intended results? – Dr. Emmanuel Adegbe, FP CAPE
- Sustainability of NURHI program activities: Summary lessons from the NURHI 1 Sustainability Study – Dr. Siân Curtis, FP CAPE
- Sustainability of NURHI program activities: How has NURHI 2 contributed to scale-up and sustainability? – Professor Adesegun Fatusi, NURHI 2 Midterm Learning Evaluation Advisory Group Member
2. BMGF/ FP CAPE Nigeria Annual Family Planning Partners Meeting – Abuja, February 26-27, 2020.
- Nigeria’s Family Planning Accomplishments – Dr. Kayode Afolabi, Director, Reproductive Health, Nigeria FMoH
- Overview of 2019 Portfolio Level Findings: Nigeria – Dr. Siân Curtis, FP CAPE and Ms. Rodio Diallo, BMGF
- Wall of Wins 2020 – FP CAPE
- Flash talks: Introduction of new grantees
- Results of the Mentimeter survey